xml-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@apache.org>
Subject Using C2 for docs
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:20:08 GMT

I'm working on the xmlrpc docs, and I would like to be a C2 guinea pig :-)

I will take a look at the avalon docs as an example and go from there.

Berin, can you put something in place for xml.apache.org so I can
transform the xml docs when I'm done? I'm in no real rush, and I'm
willing to try the dogfood.

I've never used C2 so I can't say how it compares to Anakia, but
I won't know until I go through the process. I am willing to
give it a shot.

Have we arrived at a location for the documentation? I've looked
at xerces, xml-axis and c2 and they all have different setups:

docs/ with xml inside
docs/ with html inside
xdocs/ with xml inside

I would assume that xdocs/ with xml inside will be the standard?

I'm willing to try the system whenever it is in place.

Jason van Zyl