xml-general mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: -1 to Anakia
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:38:54 GMT
/ Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> was heard to say:
| The whole "Developing with Avalon" book is written in DocBook 4.1 format--
| and uses Cocoon to style the site.  It is possible.  The only shortcomming
| is autogenerating the Table of Contents (ToC).  The approach I used is to

If you're generating web sites, you may be interested in the Website
customization of DocBook at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Graduate school is where you learn to call a
XML Standards Engineer | spade a leveraged tactile-feedback geomass