xml-general mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: +1 to Docbook ( was: Re: -1 to Anakia )
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:43:58 GMT
/ <cmanolache@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
| +1 for docbook

+1 (if non-committers can vote :-)

As the chair of the DocBook Technical Committee at OASIS, principal
author of DocBook: The Definitive Guide, and primary contributor to
the DocBook XSL Stylesheet distribution
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook), I'd be happy to answer any
DocBook questions that might arise. (For fastest service, please use
one of the DocBook lists, docbook@lists.oasis-open.org for general
questions and docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org for stylesheet and
tool questions.

Let me also add, up front, that DocBook is still evolving (though
slowly, as we like to think it's reached maturity) and additional
requirements and requests for enhancement are welcome.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Sites disappear; others are created. That
XML Standards Engineer | nasty little railway station, devoid of taste