xml-general mailing list archives

From Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollm...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Subject Re: Canonical XML
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:59:01 GMT
Hi All,

I've written a Canonicalizer which implements  XML Canonicalization [1]. I
want to offer to included this piece of software into Apache Xalan-J.  It
uses Apache Xerces and Apache Xalan. I've written some JUnit Tests that
ensure that the examples from [1] work.

The usage of this software is relatively simple: You create a new
Canonicalizer, give it a byte[] array or an XMLSignatureInput (which is a
container for an InputStream, or an Element or a NodeList) and say
canonicalize(). This returns the byte[] array which is the result of c14n
as defined in [1].

Additionally, I can add some simple examples to illustrate the usage ...

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-c14n

Best regards,

Christian Geuer-Pollmann

Institute for Data Communications Systems             University of Siegen
Hoelderlinstrasse 3                 D-57068 Siegen                 Germany

mail:  mailto:geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
web:  <http://www.nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de/~geuer-pollmann/>