xml-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Re: Helma XML-RPC @ Jakarta
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:26:46 GMT
--- Ted Leung <twleung@sauria.com> wrote:
> The plan for the site has always been to use C2 when it stabilized.

Yes.

> We are getting closer and closer to that, right Dims?

Yes. A couple of days back we were able to generate HTML at run-time from the existing StyleBook
XML's and XSL's. (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=99456691900001&w=2&r=1)

> I don't know anything
> about Anakia, but if it is using XML as input, then it seems that stylesheet
> magic could be used to go between C2 and Anakia and InDesign.

I have no idea either. If you stick to XML's and XSL's, there will not be any problem in moving
C2 as soon as it stabilizes.

> If we could get off of stylebook and onto C2 I'd be very happy.

Agreed.

> Ted

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager