xml-general mailing list archives

From "Kazi the P i R @ t {-" <k...@ewarna.com>
Subject Errors i am unfamiliar with & mixed content in DTDs - still troubled ...H E L P
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:15:58 GMT
The Error:

========= Parsing file:C:/Tomcat/webapps/newProd/guide-html.xsl ==========
XSL Warning: xsl:stylesheet requires a 'version' attribute!, Location file:C:/To
mcat/webapps/newProd/guide-html.xsl, line 2, offset 81
Parse of file:C:/Tomcat/webapps/newProd/guide-html.xsl took 550 milliseconds

whereas my xsl file's xsl:stylesheet tag is like:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3c.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

The second error:

========= Parsing file:C:/Tomcat/webapps/newProd/guide.xml ==========
file:C:/Tomcat/webapps/newProd/searchguide.dtd; Line 11; Column 41
XSL Error: Could not parse file:C:/Tomcat/webapps/newProd/guide.xml document!
XSLT: A ')' is required in the declaration of element type "description".
Xalan: was not successful.

                        i am not really sure what the problem with that is...

Line 11 of my xsl file:    <table width="100%" border="0">
Line 11 of my dtd file:    <!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA|sub-point*)>

Hope i manage to get some heads together on this one, cause mines alone is not enuff

Kazi