xml-general mailing list archives

From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: PMC Vote on AxKit Contribution
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:13:28 GMT
On Friday 20 July 2001 05:04, you wrote:
> The AxKit project would like to become an Apache.org project.  Here's
> the current status of the PMC vote on this.  This is also an appropriate
> time for any committers to voice their opinions.
>
> [+1] Sam Ruby
> [] Scott Boag
> [+1] Davanum Srinivas
> [+1] Dirk-Willem van Gulik
> [+0] Ted Leung

I'm all for it...+1. I'd like to see a stronger scripting language (Perl,
Python, Tcl etc) presence in XML Apache anyway. I've also followed Matt
Sergeant since he popped up on Perl lists and started doing neat stuff, and I
like what he comes up with. And the relationship of AxKit with Apache httpd
is also a plus, IMO. I note also that AxKit even has some support for XSP.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom
--
Fairly Senior Software Type