xml-general mailing list archives

From "Brian Tol" <bri...@imagegroup.com>
Subject RE: Capturing relevant source document during XSLT processing
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:59:06 GMT

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130404462/o/qid=994089696/sr=2-
> 1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-1224542-6158306

Thanks for the lead. I've actually done quite a bit with XSLT through
Xalan and Saxon and own several XSLT books. What I'm looking for is a
method of modifying the XSLT processor to record and output which nodes
were used in a transformation to be used with a searching system that
returns transformed documents based on relevant source documents (e.i.,
search the source documents and return the relevant documents based on
the source documents).

I thought maybe other XML tools might have similar functionality of
recording such sets of nodes, so I started with the general list.

Sorry if my first post was ambiguous: I'll look harder at XSLT-specific
lists.

Thanks,
Brian