xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 16:54:01 GMT

I've, for once, passed an announcement which is relatively on-topic; but
still can be seen as spam through as an experiment.

The reason for doing this is that this list gets about 2-3 of these a
month; which are clearly on-topic and relevant - and I'd like to sollicit
input as to what I should moderate through, and what not.

Would most people consider this positive to let through, negative,
do-not-care, or do people feel that this never should go through as you
should subsribe direct with those folks ?

Dw