xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject RE: [VOTE] xml.apache.org Charter
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:53:38 GMT

Dave, why don't you give it a polish, then.

-scott

                    David_Marston

                    @lotus.com           To:     general@xml.apache.org

                                         cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    06/19/2001           Subject:     RE: [VOTE] xml.apache.org Charter

                    05:16 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

> I've updated the charter in xml-admin with the last wording
> changes that were discussed.   The changes are visible at
>
> http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-admin/charter.txt?
rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I agree with the general content, but the sequencing, wording,
and spelling bugs kept piling up, then I got to:
"General Mailing List
This newsgroup is open to the public.
It is intended for discussions about cross-project"
...and it was just too unpolished for my taste.

So I vote -1 on it as it stands. It needs many small repairs.
.................David Marston