xml-general mailing list archives

From "r d" <batik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Xerces2] Workshop Slides
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:57:46 GMT
Andy,

  Thanks great to read! Thank you for posting your notes on the Web...and
special "tip of the hat" goes out to the Xerces2 Workshop for recording the
discussing and presentation....open information access can only help the
Xerces2 cause....and futher the Apache Mission....a real model for the rest
of Apache :-)

Thank you for your time and effort!

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi