xml-general mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: xml-crimson 1.1.1 release ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:14:22 GMT
More on the crimson build :

You could find attached a diff (jax.par in crimson dir and
java doc regenerated).

The problem I've got is more conceptual than technical.

When you package a RPM (maybe DEBIAN), you should allways
your build from SOURCES.

When you build xerces-j, all the sources are available.

When you build crimson, you only got crimson sources and
need to use jaxp.jar binary.

What about adding in crimson dir, http://xml.apache.org/dist/crimson/
the jaxp 1.1 sources, to help packager meet the requirement of
full sources access. May be just a snapshort in xml-commons ...

BTW: RPM will be available later today at :

ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/crimson/

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)