xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject [Xerces2] Workshop Slides
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 04:52:14 GMT
I have posted the slides that I wrote for the Xerces2 Workshop
held this past Monday. You can find them at the following URL:

  http://www.apache.org/~andyc/speeches/20010611/xerces2ws.ppt

The slides are in PowerPoint 2000 format and are all of the
slides that I wrote. There are 90 slides but the total size is
only 259K.

In addition, we recorded a good deal of the presentations and
discussion. As soon as I get the necessary equipment and
software to transfer the recordings to a form suitable for
download, I will post them.

I think that we had a pretty good turnout and I hope that the
information presented was valuable to everyone that attended.

If anyone is interested in getting involved, I would suggest
joining the xerces-j-dev mailing list (if you haven't done so
already). I'm going to start some discussion regarding the
open issues so that we can move forward with Xerces2.