xml-general mailing list archives

From "Etienne Roy" <e...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Schema valdation problem with XecesJ1
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 20:50:35 GMT
Hi all,

I have encountered a weird behaviour of Xerces 1.3.1 validating with one of
my schemas.
Basically, I have the definition of my attributes and attributeGroups in
another namespace which I import in the main schema.
It seems that having one globally declared attribute and an attribute
inside a group with the same name creates the problem, after which the
validator doesn't handle anything.
I have attached a test case I made to illustrate this.

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanx

--
Etienne

infos: using Xerces 1.3.1
java version 1.3.0
sax.SAXCount -v

(See attached file: attrbs.xsd)(See attached file: test.xml)(See attached
file: test.xsd)