xml-general mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Vacation - Sam Ruby
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 15:51:06 GMT
Starting tomorrow, I will be inaccessible by both e-mail and phone for a
week.

Gump will presumably continue to run in my absence, and if there are any
updates to project definitions required, there are enough people on
alexandria-dev who can make the changes.  Worst case, have somebody comment
out the naglist, and I will fix whatever problems I can when I get back.

It would be nice if the tomcat3 and ant communities could look into getting
tomcat to be buildable again using a dist build of ant from cvs.  And if
the taglibs community can figure out why the build fails complaining that I
didn't specify servletapi.jar, when as near as I can tell, I *DID*.  And if
the xalan smoketest could be made to pass again.  And if turbine could
actually produce something that jetspeed would be willing to step up to...
;-)

But most of all, it would be nice if root@apache.org could look into what
is causing CVS to be abysmally slow these past few weeks.

- Sam Ruby