xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Gump is resuming...
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 19:06:58 GMT
Sam - while I heartily applaud your attitude of twisting Gump to fit any
product builds into it's system, if you wish, please suggest changes to
Xalan-J's build system that will make it easier to use.

There may well be better ways to do things in Ant that we (mainly Don and I
in the xml-xalan/java/build.xml) have not yet discovered, especially with
either building XSLTC or with building docs.  I know there were a couple of
places where we put hard-coded partial paths in because we couldn't figure
out how to get Ant to do the path in some specific way.

Long live the Gump!
- Shane

---- you "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote ----