xml-general mailing list archives

From LotusXSL_Team/CAM/Lotus%LO...@lotus.com
Subject Re: chaining following-sibling
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 14:08:10 GMT

Doug,

Can you provide the full stylesheet and source so we can
take a look at this.  Off the top of my head you should check
that the variables you're using contain nodesets.

Paul

                    "Ferguson, Doug"

                    <dferguson@coreme        To:     "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>

                    trics.com>               cc:     (bcc: Lotusxsl_Team)

                                             Subject:     chaining following-sibling

                    05/02/2001 01:36

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    general

Hi

I am using xalan for xslt.
I have 2 params that should return 2 siblings but instead, return the same
node.

<xsl:param name="sibling" select="$myNode/following-sibling::node()"/>
<xsl:param name="next" select="$sibling/following-sibling::node()"/

any ideas?