xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: PMC: [VOTE] to approve xml-commons
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:52:05 GMT

I have to wait until the next release is out, so it will be a week or
two...

-scott

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.c        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    om>                  Subject:     Re: PMC:  [VOTE] to approve xml-commons

                    05/18/01

                    05:10 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Scott,

I see that xml-commons is still empty... :( How about kick-starting it with
the common code
present in xalan?

Thanks,
dims

--- Scott_Boag@lotus.com wrote:

> +1, no doubt.  Who can make the project?  I think we should just go ahead
> and do it.
>
> BTW, I'm off in Toronto for a three day meeting on Monday, Tuesday, and
> Wednesday.
>
> -scott
>

>                     "Ted Leung"

>                     <twleung@saur        To:     <pmc@xml.apache.org>

>                     ia.com>              cc:     (bcc: Scott
Boag/CAM/Lotus)

>                                          Subject:     PMC:  [VOTE] to
approve xml-commons

>                     04/27/2001

>                     01:04 PM

>                     Please

>                     respond to

>                     pmc

> +1 to get this rolling
>
> Everybody else has clearly spoken.  Let's get this started.

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI