xml-general mailing list archives

From "Samson, Lyndon [IT]" <lyndon.sam...@ssmb.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Bundle SAX+DOM+JAXP into commons.jar
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 11:06:52 GMT
Off the cuff;

xml-shared.jar
xml-interface.jar
xml-centralize.jar
xml-initial.jar
xml-startpoint.jar
xml-waypoint.jar
xml-facade.jar
xml-service.jar
xml-front.jar

?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:shane_curcuru@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:50 AM
To: general@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Bundle SAX+DOM+JAXP into commons.jar

I was going to suggest xml-commons.jar, but that is
awfully long I suppose, and might be used later on to
include other nifty xml-common-tools besides just the
interfaces/apis.

+0 for xml-apis.jar: I like it, but don't love it yet.

Hey: when we do have a master build script that
compiles/jars DOM/SAX/JAXP, who's gonna help write the
nifty manifest file so we can include versioning info,
etc, etc? I've been meaning to update myself and learn
all the other stuff you can put in there in JDK 1.2+

- Shane
---- you Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote ----
> +1 on xml-apis.jar. Anyone else?
>
> Thanks,
> dims

> --- cmanolache@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 22 May 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> >
> > > Everyone,
> > >
> > > Am +1 for Costin's Proposal on combining dom,
sax, jaxp into a pack.

=====
<eof msg="This is not my regular email account"
 humor="These are not the droids you're looking for" />