xml-general mailing list archives

From "Ricky Cardozo" <RickyS...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with the servlet/router...
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:01:29 GMT
Hi

 I am new with SOAP (using tomcat)  and I am facing some problems when
working with it. I have been able to install it and run it using
http://localhost:8080/soap. I can get to the admin page, but when trying to
reach http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter I am receiving an error
page "Error 404 Page Not Found" instead "Sorry, I can understand just SOAP"
(I dont remember the exact text message).

Because the above described problem I am not able to deploy a service using
a command line but when using the admin page, I could do it.

Please, I have a couple of question for all of you:

1. What else can I do in order to be able to reach
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter?
2. Do I have to use the \soap\webapps\soap\web-inf\web.xml instead the
tomcat's web.xml file when starting tomcat?

Thanks a lot in advance for you help!!!

Cyber