xml-general mailing list archives

From Martin Stricker <shu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bundle SAX+DOM+JAXP into commons.jar
Date Thu, 24 May 2001 22:37:22 GMT
Brian Tol schrieb:

> At the risk of getting laughed at because (1) I've never posted to
> this list before, and (2) it's sort of a silly suggestion:
>
> why not xavier.jar
>
> I saw the name and thought "hey, why not?", it ties together the "x"
> theme the other projects seem to have, and doesn't limit the jar to
> sax, dom, and jaxp tools...

+1 for xavier.jar. It's nice! However, the mame doesn't tell people what
to expect inside like my last proposal sax-dom-jaxp.jar, but xavier.jar
can contain whatever we will think suitable in the future, it's not
restricted to APIs like xml-api.jar or xml-apis.jar.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker

P.S.: Sorry, I'm slowly catching up on emails in my vacation...
--
Homepage http://www.martin-stricker.de/
Registered Linux user #210635 http://counter.li.org/