xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Charter Discussions
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 06:10:56 GMT
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> Just to make things easy; see attached charter.

Oops! Looks like you're missing the attachment! Instead of
inlining it, I've included the URL:

  http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-admin/charter.txt

> If anyone second's this proposal - then we can start
> voting for/against it - or alternatively if anyone
> feels things need to change *this* is the right time
> to start debugging.

The first and third paragraphs of the Mission statement in
the charter seem redundant. I would suggest removing the
first paragraph. Or remove the third paragraph and alter
the first paragraph to remove phrases like "help to change
the world". Just seems a bit too religious in tone.