xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <a...@cyberneko.net>
Subject [Xerces2] Workshop Interest???
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 19:01:15 GMT
Sorry for the crosspost but I'm trying to figure out if
people in the Xerces community would be interested in a
full-day workshop on Xerces2.

The workshop would cover Xerces2 architecture, current
implementation, and also be an opportunity to have open
discussions on API, etc. It would be open to anyone who
has an interest in helping out either in development,
testing, documentation, or administration.

My thoughts are to have people get together in Silicon
Valley around the time of JavaOne (perhaps the Monday
afterwards). I would organize the workshop and look into
getting IBM to host it at their Cupertino site.

Let me know if people are interested so I can tell if a
workshop is a worthwhile idea.