xml-general mailing list archives

From James Melton <james.mel...@cylogix.com>
Subject Re: PMC Meeting minutes for 5/1/2001
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 18:53:46 GMT
It makes more sense to me to structure this as Scott did with the
language being the primary differentiating characteristic:
  xml-commmons/c++/src/external
                  /src/internal(?)
                  /xdocs
              /java
              /perl

with any shared files under the root:
  xml-commons/whatever-is-cross-language

Despite the sense that cross-language developer awareness is important,
the code bases are actually managed independently (are they not?). Also,
this should help you ignore unnecessary files when downloading all the
C++/Java/Perl code.

Jim.