xml-general mailing list archives

From Andy Clark <a...@cyberneko.net>
Subject Re: Validating Parsers that support XMLSchema
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 22:31:13 GMT
Robert Nicholson wrote:
> Which SAX,DOM parsers currently support validation via XMLSchema?

Beware of claims that individual parsers support XMLSchema.
If you dig enough through most web pages you'll find some
text that reads like "we are fully compliant *except* for
all the parts that we chose not to implement". ;)

Xerces-J Schema limitations are clearly stated from the
following web page:

  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/schema.html

But it's probably a little out of date because I think
Xerces-J supports a lot more now in the code in the CVS
repository.