xml-general mailing list archives

From Matthew Brandabur <matthew.branda...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: XML Books?
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 16:31:07 GMT
Hi Yogesh:

I recommend Learning XML by ORielly & Associates for a very good practical
introduction to the tools available. Java and XML, same publisher, is good for
showing specific examples of developing programs that edit and process XML
files. For EDI-type stuff, look at Buildling Oracle XML Applications by Steve
Meunch.

my 2cents
-mbb

yogesh palavalli wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> Can any one give me which XML books are good as a reference.
>
> I am trying to Master XML and related fields, I want to create schemas and
> build small to big xml files. I already know something about XML, that is
> why I don't want very basic book.
>
> If the book is on CD-Rom it would be great as I can open the CD-Rom while I
> am working and not carry the book wherever I go.
>
> I would appreciate your replies.
>
> thanks n regards,
> yogesh.

And if he is compelled to look straight at the light, will he not have a pain
in his eyes which will make him turn away to take refuge in the objects of
vision which he
can see, and which he will conceive to be in reality clearer than the things
which are now being shown to him? - from The Divided Line (The Republic, Book
VI)

Matthew B Brandabur
Senior Technical Writer
iFS Group