xml-general mailing list archives

From Hank Hurst <hhu...@kro.com>
Subject Re: HTML to XML???
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 16:19:52 GMT
I just recently converted an entire static html site to
xml.  At the time there was no tool available that I
could use to do this with.  But, once you set up the
xml and xsl files it became pretty straight forwared
and fairly easy.  Because the site was fairly large
(150html pages with links to 2000 documents alone) it
looked as if it would be a big task, but I xmlspy
helped to ease the process. It took me about a week to
completely convert it, from then it was just the
tweaking of the code.  now there are just 50 xml files
and two xsl files that control the whole site.  If you
want dynamic xml content here is a good link that list
some options.  We currently use the Oracel XSQL.
http://www.networkcomputing.com/1208/1208f42.html

sface

Quoting Pankaj Malhan <pankajmalhan@hotmail.com>:

> <P>Hi ,</P>
> <P>I have a probem ,i had a large volume of static
and dyanmic HTML pages
> and i want to convert this to XML and related XSL
aslo.Is there any tool
> availabe or a API like Xalan that converts XML to
HTMl or other forms.</P>
> <P>thx in advance</P>
> <P>Pankaj Malhan!!</P>
> <P><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
> <P></P>Cant Buy Me Love??????

<BR>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
<LOVE
> STINKS>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR><br

clear=all><hr>Get Your

href="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</a>

help@xml.apache.org