xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposal: new xml-commons subproject for standards-based files
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:51:11 GMT

> 4.c

Oops, forgot about that part.  I vote 4.c also.

-scott

                    Arnaud Le

                    Hors                 To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <lehors@us.ib        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    m.com>               Subject:     Re: [VOTE] Proposal: new xml-commons
subproject for
                                         standards-based  files

                    04/17/01

                    12:54 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com wrote:

> I propose a new xml.apache.org/xml-commons subproject to fulfill the need
> for a central repository for various XML standards-based files and common
> tools.

+1

> (4) Identify the initial set of committers
>
> (4.a) [vote-multiple] kellyc, curcuru, rubys
> (4.b) [vote-multiple] one committer from each xml.apache.org subproject
> that wants to volunteer, plus at least one PMC member (for projects that
> don't get someone volunteered)
> (4.c) [vote-multiple] all current xml.apache.org committers

4.c
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group