xml-general mailing list archives

From LotusXSL_Team/CAM/Lotus%LO...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Cannot checkout java-icalendar module - ask on general@jakarta
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:45:08 GMT

Um, this kind of question is best answered on the
general@jakarta.apache.org list, not here in general@xml.apache.org.  Note
that all the java.apache.org projects have effectively been moved over to
jakarta.apache.org recently.

I remember hearing some updates about the icalendar module recently anyway
- did it move or change names recently?

The general@xml.apache.org list should be used for either large scale
technical issues or specific xml-oriented issues that span several projects
within the xml.apache.org space.  Any questions about specific or single
products should be asked on that particular project's mailing lists.

- Shane

---- you "Sven Kuenzler" <sven.kuenzler@web.de> wrote ----