xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Full charter proposal draft #1
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:14:01 GMT

Arved Sandstrom <Arved_37@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:
> So this makes it sound like a new committer (Contributor) to FOP, or
Xerces,
> or whatever, is nominated by a PMC member, and voted in by at least 50%
of
> the PMC. This is a showstopper, if that's what is meant.
>
> Clarification desired.

I started with the old charter... and I guess I inadvertently left
paragraph that in.  The "XML Core Team" term is from the old charter.
Obviously a commiter nomination wouldn't come from the PMC.  I think Ted
fixed that with his edits.  I'll cut a new version with Ted's edits in a
bit.

-scott