xml-general mailing list archives

From Kate Lapan <k...@Peakstone.com>
Subject JAXP/Crimson Document question
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:04:00 GMT
I'm trying to create a document from an xml string.  I modified the example
code that comes with crimson, but for some reason, the document is null even
though the input source is fine.  Below is my code.

// Step 1: create a DocumentBuilderFactory
// Step 2: create a DocumentBuilder
// Step 3: parse the input file to get a Document object
InputSource input = new InputSource(new StringReader(requestText));
Document requestDom = db.parse(input);

Does anyone know how to make the above work properly?

If this is not the correct alias for this question, can you please point me
in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Kate