xml-general mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Rodriguez" <jeffreyr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: writing the dom into the file
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:20:27 GMT

Hi Oliver,

I am assuming that you are writing using Xerces-J.

The serializer packages has been there for more than a year,
the excerpt from my mail came from a sample that I wrote for
Xerces-j, dom.DOMGenerate

All these clases are in 1.3.1.

If you need a more complete sample, let me know exactly what is
that you want to do and I can send you more snippets.

Jeffrey Rodriguez
IBM Silicon Valey
Database Technology Institute