xml-general mailing list archives

From Kelly Campbell <c...@channelpoint.com>
Subject RE: Documentation Format Proposal
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:07:45 GMT
I'm starting to take a look at Cocoon2 and stylebook a little closer. We do
have a pretty simple set of XSLT to produce XSLFO from the stylebook content
in FOP already, so I'm also looking at prettying that up a little to produce
some nice PDF's of Apache stylebook docs. Who owns the xml-stylebook
repository? Just wondered in case I want to discuss stuff with them
directly.

-Kelly