xml-general mailing list archives

From Martin.Teuc...@lfug.smul.sachsen.de
Subject Xerces/Xalan DLLs for Windows
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 06:57:40 GMT
Hello,

just wanted to ask whether you do have any guideline for deploying the Xalan+Xerces DLLs with
commercial products. Are they to copy into the \windows\system or system32 or only into the
Windows directory? Perhaps someone could provide an always-up-to-date package at a standardized
URL which products that use Xalan/Xerces could access when they need to install/update the
parser libaries - - I mean the way Microsoft does it with the msxml.cab.

Probably you do already have a concept for this and I'm to stupid to read the FAQ, sorry.

Nevertheless, getting a hint would be joyful. Thank you.

Best regards,
Martin Teucher