xml-general mailing list archives

From James Melton <james.mel...@cylogix.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposal: new xml-commons subproject for standards-based files
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:15:02 GMT
It seems like there may be a good reason to allow external code not in
the commons area, but I would tend to think that no one should change
the external code that _is_ included in commons. Should that just be
understood by everyone or should it be formalized? perhaps by reducing
the committer list for this portion of the code? Is anyone worried about
having a large list of committers for code which should seldom change?

Jim (who has come from some very restrictive development environments).