xml-general mailing list archives

From Martin Stricker <shu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Mail archives
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:38:22 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:
> afaik, brian's done a good bit of work making all of the list's mbox
> archives available, we just need to add some sort of web interface. at
> the asf members meeting, ed korthof expressed some interest in
> tackling that, dunno when he has time tho. i've cc:d him in case he
> wants to say... :)

Where can I download these mbox files?

Whatever kind of mailing list archives we'll use, please give me also
the opportunity of downloading the (ideally compressed) mbox files! I
would like to add archived mails to my database, and downloading every
message by hand via a HTML interface is a pain. Splitting mbox files is
easy: Just split at each "\nfrom " or "\nFrom " (the blank is
*important*!).

BTW, +1 for hosting the archives at *.apache.org!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker