xml-general mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le Hors <leh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Mail archives
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:11:02 GMT
Our website keeps pointing to webweaving.org which has been stating that
"the archives are currently not reachable" for several months now. It
itself points to covalent.net where some archives can be found but turn
out not to be reliable despite covalent's people efforts who I have to
bug everyone now and then.

I find it crucial to have reliable mail archives available and this is
just not it. So, I'd like this issue to be addressed seriously now.
Who could set something up on the Apache site itself?
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group