xml-general mailing list archives

From "Peter Murphy" <pet...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject RE: ... XML.APACHE.ORG
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:09:31 GMT

+1 from me, but I'm not a committer. :)

Seriosuly, I don't know if she has subscribed or not - but using forged
headers in an ad (... Received: from h31.sny.collab.net(64.208.42.41) ...)
is not a good sign.

I'm wondering where she got her figure of "300,000+" search engines. I did
not know there were that many. Is she counting yahoo.com, yahoo.co.uk,
yahoo.com.au, yahoo.de and yahoo.ru as five search engines?

Regards,
Peter.