xml-general mailing list archives

From Rajiv Mordani <Rajiv.Mord...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: A humble plea...
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:26:22 GMT
Hi Michael,
	The reason that it isn't part of JAXP is that it is one of the
things that the DOM WG is looking at as part of DOM Level 3 of which I
believe there is a draft. However there is a way around this and that is
to use the javax.xml.transform package. Create a transformer without any
stylesheet associated and use that with the result being an instance of
StreamResult to write it out.

- Rajiv

--
:wq