xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: VOTE: PMC size
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 05:41:56 GMT

I think I finally have received all messages in this thread; just to
recap what I think I saw:

1	Steven proposed: 3, 5, <15 or per project.
2.	Scott added 'all committers' and said he liked '15' and 'per project'
3.	Arved proposed a PMC or '3' and two working groups (standing)
	one composed of all committers and another one as a
	smaller/nimbler advisory group.
4.	Kelly gave a +1 for '5'.
5.	Scott changed to a '5'.
6.	And Ted finally gave Arved's proposal a +1.

Now this is not quite 'structured' enough for me to gauge consensus from;
so could I ask you 5-6 involved in this thread to add any options to the
vote I proposed a moment ago and then take it from there ?

View raw message