xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Volunteers for the PMC
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:28:20 GMT

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> Thanks everyone - here is the promised cut of volunteers ! All mistakes,
> ommissions etc are mine. Let me know and I fix them.

I've just learned that there is a difference between the messages I
received; the ones in the mailing archive and the ones a collegue next
door received. So I'll have to take some time to sort through and work
out what is still in the queue or what was missed. I for sure did not
get Scott Boag's message of 3/3 and possibly another message as well - and
have trouble fidning the latter in the archive

So please bear with my whilst I try to get this complete,

Dw