xml-general mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Volunteers: First - cut - Deadline 2nd of March - comment
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 02:24:24 GMT

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com wrote:

> So, Dirk - will you produce a table or webpage of everyone who's
> volunteered, and perhaps poll those who just said 'count me in' to provide

Yes - I'll do that on friday. I want to give everyone a fair
change (not everyone reads this dayly - we are all around
the globe) to submit themselves.

> a little bit more background detail? I think having at least basic

Yes - name - details and email address is what I am gathering
and posting.

> background info will be important for the community to decide either via
> consensus or vote who they want to lead xml.apache.org forward.

Yes - and of course people will have to look at the postings here to get
more of an idea.

> With that, a quick re-stating of the existing goals, probably including the
> recent suggestions a couple of people have made, would be good too.

:-) will do.

> Thanks for all the work in organizing this so far!
> Shane

Dw