xml-general mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject RE: ICU + XALAN On WinNT 4
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:03:03 GMT

Yes, I made the changes yesterday, but haven't checked them in yet.  They
should appear in the repository very soon.

Dave

                    Mark Owens

                    <Mark.Owens@c        To:     "'general@xml.apache.org'" <general@xml.apache.org>

                    oda.com>             cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     RE: ICU + XALAN On WinNT 4

                    03/28/2001

                    03:38 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    general

OK - whilst I'm not able to assist in the development of this, I can at
least test it when it comes online! Any ideas when?