xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject RE: A humble plea...
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:29:36 GMT

Awesome example, Tim!  That's exactly one of the things that we wanted to
get into the TrAX/javax.xml.transform API, that you could use the
'identity' transformer as a pipe like that.

Although for examples and understanding how to do it, I would also refer
people to the sample applications with the Xerces build; they have a tree
walker and a DOMPrint thing that are nice to learn basics from.  Heck, I'd
even suggest that generic questions about DOMs and such go to one of the
xerces-dev-* lists instead of general...

---- you Tim McCune <timm@channelpoint.com> wrote: ----
> import javax.xml.transform.*;
> import javax.xml.transform.dom.*;
> import javax.xml.transform.stream.*;
>
> TransformerFactory.newInstance().newTransformer().transform(new
> DOMSource(myDocument), new StreamResult(myOutputStream));

- Shane