xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Mixing Two Terminologies - I'll sign the peace treaty
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 19:06:07 GMT

I'm glad this thread has played itself out - From a first read-through,
I'll agree to sign the Kimbro-Ted Peace Treaty, and work on 'marketing' our
work for the greater good of apache software, without using the work
'marketing', of course!

(sorry, was out of touch over the weekend, otherwise I would have been
bouncing along with you all...)
- Shane

---- you Ted Leung" <twleung@sauria.com> wrote ---

... etc.
> Again we're in violent agreement.  I don't like the business term because
> businesses
> exist to make money.  That's why it's good that the ASF is a foundation.
It