xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject ApacheCon: who's going, testers who want to meet?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:05:06 GMT
Perhaps you'll see me at a BOF or two, although perhaps I submitted them a
bit late...

I'd love to meet any other Apache-ites who are interested in any sorts of
automated testing.  This would be a good opportunity to meet F2F and
discuss any ideas that stuck in people's head from Scott Boag's suggestion
for an xml-wide testing infrastructure, but that have quieted down lately.
We have some nifty automated tests for xml-xalan -J 1.x/2.x -C 1.x that
include a completely generic Java testing framework, and I've heard that
some other groups are already using another organization's open source test
framework - called something like JTest?  8->

Personally I'm also looking forward to meeting Mr. Gump, since I've heard
so much about him lately!

- Shane, Xalan test & automation