xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Volunteers: First Cut
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:12:27 GMT

> I've received 8 volunteer proposals sofar; but have not heard from some
> you who expressed an earlier interest. Unless my bookkeeping is wrong:
> Doug Davis, Edwin Goei, A Raham, Kim Staken, James Scott, Michael
> and Arved Sandstrom all expressed some level of interest

1.    Scott Boag
2.    Xalan Developer
3.   IBM
4.    My primary interest in the PMC is to build a larger technical
community that builds a robust set of technologies that are cleanly
coordinated.  I am deeply in touch with the software requirements and
architectual issues between XML projects.  I am also a member of the W3C
XSL working group, and am fairly involved in W3C issues and other standards
activities.  My primary interest is technical, so I'm somewhat on the
border about being on the PMC, since it is still unclear to me who is going
to define technical coordination.  I'm not a marketing person, and I don't
care so much about legal issues. But I also don't think that reasonable
robust architecture can be done without some structured coordination, which
is what I'm interested in.

View raw message