xml-general mailing list archives

From peiyo...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: A humble plea...
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 20:00:52 GMT

Mike,

     The much wanted DOM serializer might be defined in the future DOM
spec3,
but for now, you may refer to DOMPrint, a good sample showing how to
flatten
a DOM tree to a stream output.

Regards,

Peiyong Zhang
XML Parsers Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory email: peiyongz@ca.ibm.com
Phone: (416)448-4088; Fax: (416)448-4414; T/L: 778-4088

"Michael P. Wilson" <mpwilson@earthlink.net> on 03/05/2001 02:29:54 PM

Please respond to general@xml.apache.org