xml-general mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject xml.apache.org mailing list archives pointers - can we update?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:32:54 GMT
A number of repeat questions have been coming over the xalan-dev list
lately that could have been answered from archives of the mailing list.
But many people get frustrated trying to find the archives from the
apache.org websites, since they direct people to xml-archive.webweaving.org
(redirected to archive.covalent.net), which are not searchable and are
woefully out of date.

Another website, http://marc.theaimsgroup.com, does have a searchable and
up-to-date copy of many apache mailing lists, and seems to be pretty
reliable.

Could someone update our xml.apache.org-wide site docs to point to this
archive instead?  Or is there a special plan to host these somewhere in
apache that's going to appear soon that I missed hearing about?

- Shane