xml-general mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: xalan and html indentation
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:06:13 GMT

We normally have a zero indent amount because the extra characters just add
unneeded document size.

See http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/usagepatterns.html#outputprops for how to
set the indent-amount.

-scott

                    "Anthony W.

                    Marino"               To:     general@xml.apache.org

                    <anthony@AWMOb        cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                    jects.com>            Subject:     xalan and html indentation

                    03/31/2001

                    10:42 AM

                    Please respond

                    to general

How can I get xalan 2.x HTML output indented?   I apologize if I should be
posting elsewhere.

Thank You,
Anthony